Position: FT Bakery Production: Four 10-Hour Shifts
Description: To produce the finest quality products in an efficient and timely manner. To have and foster an outstanding attitude and to help create a fun atmosphere worthy of the reputation of our baked goods. To be—and help Nelson Bros. Baking Co. be—the Obvious Choice. Previous experience is not required. Shifts are four 10-hour shifts from 4am -2pm.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Prepare all baked goods following CTP’s designated recipes and procedures
- Prepare Obvious Choice baked goods while utilizing proper portion sizes, ingredients, and presentation
- Work efficiently, so as to complete production at the appropriate or designated times
- Follows all food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Assist in other areas of the bakery, kitchen, or food court as needed
- Keep baking center clean and storage areas stocked and rotated
- Comply with all safety rules, company policies, and scheduling requirements
The Clearwater Travel Plaza is a full-service travel center that strives to provide exceptional products and excellent service to our diverse population of customers—professional truck drivers, local residents, and tourists alike. We meet our customers’ needs in the areas of food, fuel, clothing and gifts, and information. The Plaza prides itself on an “Obvious Choice” mentality—where only the highest standards will do. From trendy product lines and unique books & gifts, to donuts with a reputation, to our diverse restaurant and pub menu offerings, to our most valuable resource—our employees.
We offer food, gas, and gift shop discounts. We also offer medical, health savings account, dental, vision, AFLAC supplemental insurance, and a company matching 401(k).
CTP employees are the key to our business. We look for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy working as a part of a team, demonstrate superior attitudes, maintain a flexible availability suitable for a retail schedule, and act honestly and with integrity. Candidates must maintain a neat and clean appearance while adhering to CTP’s uniform policy and must be able to speak, understand, read, and write English. Employees must also deliver exceptional customer service, regardless if they have direct or indirect customer contact. We look for hard-working candidates who can demonstrate that fun and professionalism go hand-in-hand, which delivers the customer experience that we have become known for. If you meet these criteria, we would love for you to join our team!