Position: Baking Center Manager
Description: To Lead, mentor, and motivate staff, and ensure we produce the finest bakery items in the industry. Possess and foster an outstanding attitude and encourage a fun work environment. Be the Obvious Choice Baking Center Manager and contribute to Nelson Bros. Baking Co. being the Obvious Choice for its guests. Train and nurture employees to reach their highest potential. Previous leadership and culinary experience required.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop optimum pars for all products and inventory.
- Maintain and develop world-class products.
- Control all department costs including food and labor costs and anticipate maintenance expenses the department will require.
- Be creative! Foster and develop ideas that will help grow our retail and wholesale business.
- Find unique and fun ways to motivate employees.
- Set the standard for everyone.
- Follow all policies and procedures set forth by Clearwater Travel Plaza’s employee manual.
- Communicate with your manager, staff, and fellow supervisors in a professional manner.
- Understand, utilize, and teach Clearwater Travel Plaza’s theories of Business Operation.
The Clearwater Travel Plaza is a full-service travel center that strives to provide exceptional products and excellent service to our diverse population of customers—professional truck drivers, local residents, and tourists alike. We meet our customers’ needs in the areas of food, fuel, clothing and gifts, and information. The Plaza prides itself on an “Obvious Choice” mentality—where only the highest standards will do. From trendy product lines and unique books & gifts, to donuts with a reputation, to our diverse restaurant and pub menu offerings, to our most valuable resource—our employees.
CTP employees are the key to our business. We look for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy working as a part of a team, demonstrate superior attitudes, maintain a flexible availability suitable for a retail schedule, and act honestly and with integrity. Candidates must maintain a neat and clean appearance while adhering to CTP’s uniform policy and must be able to speak, understand, read, and write English. Employees must also deliver exceptional customer service, regardless if they have direct or indirect customer contact. We look for hard-working candidates who can demonstrate that fun and professionalism go hand-in-hand, which delivers the customer experience that we have become known for. If you meet these criteria, we would love for you to join our team!