Position: Closing Dishwasher
Description: Responsible for cleaning and restocking all dishes, utensils, and supplies used in the restaurant, food court, kitchen, and bakery. May also assist in other kitchen tasks as needed. No previous experience required. Shifts will start between 4-5pm then end between 12:30-1am.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Work quickly and efficiently to ensure absolute cleanliness of dishes, utensils, and other wares
- Stock required areas with clean dishes, utensils, and supplies
- Follow all safety and sanitation guidelines, including a working knowledge of all chemicals used
- Assist in other kitchen or bakery areas as needed
- Assist in general kitchen cleanliness, including keeping a clean and organized dishroom
- Comply with all safety rules, company policies, and scheduling requirements
The Clearwater Travel Plaza is a full-service travel center that strives to provide exceptional products and excellent service to our diverse population of customers—professional truck drivers, local residents, and tourists alike. We meet our customers’ needs in the areas of food, fuel, clothing and gifts, and information. The Plaza prides itself on an “Obvious Choice” mentality—where only the highest standards will do. From trendy product lines and unique books & gifts, to donuts with a reputation, to our diverse restaurant and pub menu offerings, to our most valuable resource—our employees.
CTP employees are the key to our business. We look for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy working as a part of a team, demonstrate superior attitudes, maintain a flexible availability suitable for a retail schedule, and act honestly and with integrity. Candidates must maintain a neat and clean appearance while adhering to CTP’s uniform policy and must be able to speak, understand, read, and write English. Employees must also deliver exceptional customer service, regardless if they have direct or indirect customer contact. We look for hard-working candidates who can demonstrate that fun and professionalism go hand-in-hand, which delivers the customer experience that we have become known for. If you meet these criteria, we would love for you to join our team!